Sunday, January 11, 2009

Breaks and Hair balls

Winter break was wonderful, I spent a lot of time with my family and just hanging out at the apartment with my boyfriend.

Classes have officially started up, and I have survived my first week of classes. I want to start getting better with posting on my blog, because I do have fun with it when I actually get around to posting things. So here is some stuff from my illu class. We are doing a BW ink drawing from a selected text he gave us. I already did the thumb nails and I am working on the character sketches now. I am split though, I like two of the stories, the one about the hairy men and the one about the mermaid. I will probably ask my teacher tomorrow which one he prefers based on my sketches.

















Hairy men <3

No comments: